Roll-on deodorants have been a part of my skincare-bodycare care routine since my school days. I have even skipped a moisturizer, but a deo is a must for me. Sure roll-on was my all time favourite but lately since I’m trying to minimize the number of chemical based products in my day to day life, I was searching for an alternative natural deo. It’s was just then that I came to know that antiperspirants and deodorants are different things. Antiperspirants usually contain aluminium compounds that forms a thin layer and suppress the skin’s natural ability to sweat. Also aluminum toxicity is known to be cause of many health problems. On the other hand deodorants just mask or conceal the unpleasant odor that your body emits. You can read about the ways to reduce body odor in this post HERE
It has always been tough to find the right products especially the natural ones, not every product I try suits me but the thought of completely going back to chemical products never exists to me. After exploring a lot of brands, I recently tried a natural deodorant, which didn’t go well with my skin and the number of reviews that I read on various other natural deodorants seemed to be on the negative side and my search for a good deodorant hasn’t ended. I’m soon planning to experiment with DIY natural deodorants. I’ll keep you guys posted if it’s a success!
So if you are like me who is on the search for an Aluminium free Natural Deodorants in India, here is a list of brands that you might want to try. I haven’t tried any of these personally except one, so choose wisely if you are going to get one of these.
Also from my knowledge, most natural deodorants use baking soda and essential oils which may not be suitable for sensitive underams. Kindly do a patch a test before using them.
So here comes the list of Aluminium free Natural Deodorants available in India.
Aluminium free Natural Deodorants available in India
1. Burst of Happyness Natural Deodorant Cream
- The deodorant cream is lovingly crafted with hand-picked clays, gorgeous butters and meticulously chosen blends of essential oils.
- The product contains no water and hence require no chemicals to preserve, emulsify or thicken it.
- These are all natural, palm-free, vegan, handmade and cruelty-free and made from scratch using simple ingredients that offer extraordinary benefits.
- The product has a creamy texture which is dense and grainy and leaves a powdery finish upon application.
- Rose Crush
- Lavender & Grapefruit
- Cedarwood & Bergamot
Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), Arrow Root powder, Kaolin Clay, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Oil (Turmeric, Clove Bud, Lemongrass & Sesame), Essential oils (based upon the product variant), Vitamin E
Price: 620 INR for 40 gm , Buy HERE.
2. Aroha Natural Deodorants
- Aroha Deodorants are made with a captivating blend of natural floral oils mixed with a nourishing base of body butter and what you have is the most loving, wholesome and intoxicating deodorant you could use.
- Aroha deodorants are aluminium-free and have zero parabens or alcohol in them, so say goodbye to underarm patches and skin rashes.
- The packaging is a big plus since it’s 100% plastic free, eco-friendly and is made with recycled papers.
- Floral Spell
- Citrus Punch
- Woodsy Essence
Ingredient: Pure African Shea Butter, Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut oil, Sweet Almond oil, Jojoba oil
Bees wax, Baking powder, Corn starch, Magnesium hydroxide , Vitamin-E, Essential oils (Neroli, lavender) ( Sweet Orange, Lemon, Bergamot, Neroli)(Cedarwood, Bergamot, Sandalwood)
Price: 299 INR for 50 gms (Floral Spell, Citrus Punch), 349 INR for 50 gms (Woodsy Essense) , Buy HERE.
3. Seer Secrets Deodorant Cream
- The deodorant cream is formulated with a unique blend of Lemon, Cypress & Japanese Mint essential oil infused with Real Silver Extracts & Zinc.
- It provides a mild whitening & bleaching effect which helps to keep the applied area clean and dry.
- Even a light application of the this gives six hours of deodorization and effectively absorbs and control sweat.
- The anti-bacterial formula is beneficial for treating mild skin related problems, fungus and rashes.
- Lemon Cypress Japanese Mint
Ingredients: Aqua, Phenoxy ethanol, Olive oil, Zinc oxide, Lemon Essential oil, Cypress essential oil, Japanese Mint Essential oil, Cocoa butter, Kaolin Clay, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Linalool, Real Silver Leaves, Limonene.
Price: 324 INR for 100 gms, Buy HERE.
4. Just B Au Naturel Deodorant
- This is a 100% natural, non-toxic and chemical free underarm paste that is safe, effective and will leave you smelling fresh all day.
- They use certified organic ingredients (oils, essential oils, butters, herbs, etc.), plant based and all natural ingredients with no synthetics.
- They not only help in preventing odor by removing toxins, but also by balancing and improving skin health.
- 24 Hr Protection
24 Hr Protection:
Ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, Kaolin Clay, Arrow root, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vegetable Glycerin, GMO free Vitamin E and blend of Organic Lavender oil and Tea tree oil.
Price: 1535 INR for 60 gms. Buy HERE.
Ingredients : Organic Jojoba oil , Organic Almond Oil , Cocoa Butter , Shea Butter , Arrowroot , Organic Beeswax , Organic Essential Oils, Sodium Bicarbonate and Probiotics.
Price: 1725 INR for 60 gms.
5. Coconess Natural Deodorant
- Virgin Coconut Oil, a powerful anti-bacterial agent, with great hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties is the key ingredient of this deodorant.
- Shea butter has been added to keep the delicate underarm skin soft, supple and healthy and cornstarch acts a powerful deodorizer.
- Coconess Natural deodorant is free from aluminium, parabens, artificial fragrances and other pore-blocking compounds.
- Coconess natural deodorant helps control body odour and reduces bacterial build-up without irritating skin.
- Suitable for even the most sensitive underarms as it does not contain baking soda, a common skin-irritant in natural deos.
- Cedar & Lime
Ingredients: Virgin Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Corn Starch, Essential Oils ( Cedar& Lime – Cedarwood Extract, Lime Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Rosewood Essential Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil ) ( Chamomile – Mandarin Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Chamomile Essential Oil )
Price: 380 INR for 25 gm, Buy HERE.
6. Indus Valley Natural Deo Stick
- The Indus Valley Natural deodorant Lemongrass deo stick is another skin-friendly refreshing solution from the family of Indus Valley. With
- Its chief ingredients are natural and certified by Halal and Bio-Natural.
- Contains odor capturing formula that produces a long lasting odor-free, refreshing impact for 12 hours
- Claims to be recommended by doctors because of its effectiveness and skin-friendly solutions
Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Aloevera leaf juice(organic), Sodium stearate, Witch Hazel, Zinc Ricinoleate, Glyceryl Laurate, Chamomile Flower Aqueous Extract, Hops Extract, Caprylic Capric, Triglyceride, Coconut(Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Glycerine, Ascorbic acid, Lemongrass oil(organic).
Price: 299 INR for 50 gms, Buy HERE.
7. Vilvah Natural Deodorants
- Vilvah deodorants are Aluminium free Natural Deodorants made with the purest organic ingredients and without any preservatives, additives, synthetic oils, or perfumes.
- They won’t stop you from sweating but they’ll help balance perspiration and keep you smelling fresh.
- These deodorants come in an easy to use twist up mechanism. You just need to twist open and swipe across your armpits.
- Rose & Vanilla
- Lavender & Sage
- Grapefruit & Ylang Ylang
- Orange & Cinnamon
- Lemongrass & Rosemary
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Arrow Root Powder, Baking Soda, Vitamin E oil, Kaolin Clay, Beeswax and Essential Oils (depending on the variant)
Price : 590 INR for 60 gms, Buy HERE.
I hope you find this post helpful. Have you tried using Aluminium free Natural Deodorants? Which deodorant you are currently using? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Also check out
- Natural/Organic Lipsticks available in India
- Natural/Organic Makeup available in India
- Certified Organic Skincare Brands in India
Until Next Time,