Hello Everyone. Today I am going to review about an amazing product from Sugar Cosmetics which is Sugar Eye Told You So Waterproof Eyeliner in the shade 01 Black Swan. Sugar cosmetics is a brand that has been doing the rounds quite some time now and are known for their high quality products.
Miss highlighting your eyes when you’re running short on time? This new Smudge proof Eyeliner from SUGAR makes application a breeze and defines your eyes like no other! Specially-designed in an easy-to-apply pen format, the Eye Told You So! gives you a gorgeous silky-matte finish that just does not smudge, budge or peel off. It stays on your lids for 24 hours straight without smearing and is absolute must-have for anyone looking to create some extra magic with their eyes!
How to apply: Dip the liner in the liquid and create a dotted line above your lashes. Connect the dots in the shape you desire
Water, Alcohol Denat., Polyurethane-35, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Dodecane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Steareth-4, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-20, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid May Contain: C.I. Nos. 77491, 77492, 77499
Price & Quantity: Rs.699 for 1.7 ml
Shelf Life: 3 years from date of manufacture
What I like in Sugar Eye Told You So Waterproof Eyeliner:
- The eyeliner comes in an attractive black tube which is sleek and slender making it is easy to carry around.
- The long applicator has an in-built felt tip brush that is very soft and gentle on the eyes. It applies smoothly without causing any tugging or pulling.
- The pointed felt tip brush gives a good grip to draw a very thin line close to my eyelashes. It is also easy to draw winged lines and achieve various looks with the fine brush. Even beginners will find it easy to use this eyeliner.
- It has a deep black pigmentation which goes totally opaque in a single swipe. Multiple swipes are not required for a rich color pay off.
- The formula is smooth in texture and quickly dries into a semi matte finish.
- It does not sting my eyes so it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- The eyeliner is long lasting and smudge proof. Once it is set, it does not smudge and stays for a good 8 hours with very slight fading.
- It is hassle free to remove the eyeliner as it peels off easily with warm water without requiring a heavy eye makeup remover. It does not leave a black stain while removing the liner. It is not completely waterproof though.
- Free from parabens and formaldehyde
What I dislike in Sugar Eye Told You So Waterproof Eyeliner:
- Availability. Only available online.
- Price might be an issue for those who are on a budget.
This is a great liquid eyeliner I have ever used so far. It is a smudge proof eyeliner that has intense black pigmentation and gives a silky matte finish. I’m so in love with it and I will definitely repurchase it. RECOMMENDED!
Have you tried Sugar Eye Told You So Waterproof Eyeliner? If yes, share your thoughts in the comments section below.
30 thoughts on “Sugar Eye Told You So Waterproof Eyeliner 01 Black Swan: Review”
OMG the pigmentation is so bold and the applicator is perfect to draw any kind of line! However I can not work with such eye liners because of shaky hand issue! I always have to stick with the ones in pen form !
Wow it is so pigmented 🙂 Waterproof mascaras are bit tough to remove fully but as per your review this sounds GREAT! 🙂 I would definitely like to try this out 🙂 Nicely reviewed.
Yes it has very good pigmentation. I also prefer pen format eyeliners but this eyeliner is quite easy to work with.
Yes do try it. Thank you 🙂
The pigmentation is so dark. Sugar lippies and liners are a hit with with makeup lovers 🙂
The brush is so thin and the color is so intensely black. Great eyeliner.
Yes sugar products are amazing 🙂
Yes it is!
It really looks great. Love it 🙂
i love this liner to bits… its great for beginners
yes it is 🙂
Yes it is great for beginners.
Safi I loved the review.The best part of this eyeliner is the thin brush which is so useful for creating a winged eyeliner.I also love how pitch black it is.It does not smudge a bit and it comes off so easily without using a makeup remover too.Loved the review Safi.
Looks great and seems great, one of the few things I need to try soon 🙂
Nice review! I didn’t know it was paraben free 🙂
Thanks Yamini 🙂 Ya this eyeliner satisfies every condition to be a great eyeliner.
Do try it Clementia 🙂
Thanks Mariyam 🙂
Sugar products have been on my wishlist for a while. I prefer a pen-style liner so I’m glad this liner has a felt tip
The colour looks deep. I love smudge proof liners.
Yes it has deep pigmentation.
This is one of my favourites. I love how easy it is to remove..
Glad that you love it.
What pigmentation !! Amazing it looks. Would love to try it out.
Yeah it has amazing pigmentation.
I did not like their Kajal but this looks so pigmented. Great review!
The pigmentation looks great.
I love the pigmentation of this kajal. Looks great kajal. Thanks for the review.
Brush and color of this liner is very attractive. Nice liner having so much qualities.
Comments are closed.