Hello Everyone. Today I am going to review about an amazing product from Sugar Cosmetics which is Sugar Eye Told You So Waterproof Eyeliner in the shade 01 Black Swan. Sugar cosmetics is a brand that has been doing the rounds quite some time now and are known for their high quality products.
Miss highlighting your eyes when you’re running short on time? This new Smudge proof Eyeliner from SUGAR makes application a breeze and defines your eyes like no other! Specially-designed in an easy-to-apply pen format, the Eye Told You So! gives you a gorgeous silky-matte finish that just does not smudge, budge or peel off. It stays on your lids for 24 hours straight without smearing and is absolute must-have for anyone looking to create some extra magic with their eyes!
How to apply: Dip the liner in the liquid and create a dotted line above your lashes. Connect the dots in the shape you desire
Water, Alcohol Denat., Polyurethane-35, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Dodecane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Steareth-4, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-20, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid May Contain: C.I. Nos. 77491, 77492, 77499
Price & Quantity: Rs.699 for 1.7 ml
Shelf Life: 3 years from date of manufacture
What I like in Sugar Eye Told You So Waterproof Eyeliner:
- The eyeliner comes in an attractive black tube which is sleek and slender making it is easy to carry around.
- The long applicator has an in-built felt tip brush that is very soft and gentle on the eyes. It applies smoothly without causing any tugging or pulling.
- The pointed felt tip brush gives a good grip to draw a very thin line close to my eyelashes. It is also easy to draw winged lines and achieve various looks with the fine brush. Even beginners will find it easy to use this eyeliner.
- It has a deep black pigmentation which goes totally opaque in a single swipe. Multiple swipes are not required for a rich color pay off.
- The formula is smooth in texture and quickly dries into a semi matte finish.
- It does not sting my eyes so it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- The eyeliner is long lasting and smudge proof. Once it is set, it does not smudge and stays for a good 8 hours with very slight fading.
- It is hassle free to remove the eyeliner as it peels off easily with warm water without requiring a heavy eye makeup remover. It does not leave a black stain while removing the liner. It is not completely waterproof though.
- Free from parabens and formaldehyde
What I dislike in Sugar Eye Told You So Waterproof Eyeliner:
- Availability. Only available online.
- Price might be an issue for those who are on a budget.
This is a great liquid eyeliner I have ever used so far. It is a smudge proof eyeliner that has intense black pigmentation and gives a silky matte finish. I’m so in love with it and I will definitely repurchase it. RECOMMENDED!
Have you tried Sugar Eye Told You So Waterproof Eyeliner? If yes, share your thoughts in the comments section below.