Do you suffer from frequent muscle spasms and migraine attacks? Do you feel like you have low energy and get easily exhausted? Do you have sleep related problems? Then you might want to take Zenith Nutrition Magnesium Citrate Supplement. Let me tell you why.
Magnesium is an essential mineral that your body needs, to perform more than 100’s of bodily functions. Some of which include maintaining a normal blood pressure, sugar level, proper bowel function, promote healthy bones, making hearth rhythm steady and much more crucial tasks.
Food sources rich in magnesium includes green leafy vegetables such as spinach, nuts such as almonds, cashews and peanuts, fruits such as avocados and whole grains. Ground water and some bottled water are enriched with magnesium in varying amounts.
However, supplementing Magnesium through food is hard as they are not easily absorbed into the body and most food sources are depleted of magnesium as the soil and water in which they grow are depleted of magnesium due to the advancement of ecology.
Are you Magnesium deficient?
It is really difficult to clinically test for magnesium deficiency as our body has hardly 1% magnesium and so it is often identified by your physician through the various symptoms one may encounter. It is likely you are magnesium deficient if you experience more than four of these symptoms.
Some common signs & symptoms of Magnesium are
- Abnormal Heart Rhythms
- Chronic Fatigue or Restlessness
- Depression, Stress, Mental Disturbances
- Insomnia or Sleep Related Problems
- Constipation or Gut Disorders
- Migraines or Cluster Headaches
- Muscle spams and soreness.
- Poor memory and Lack of appetite.
- Parkinson’s Disease.
- Osteoporosis, Infertility, Premenstrual Syndrome
- Asthma and respiratory issues
- Kidney Stones and Thyroid problems
- Type 2 Diabetes and Insulin Resistance.
If you are finding hard to cope with magnesium deficiency, you should think about taking a magnesium supplement. Zenith Nutrition offers Magnesium Supplements in its most absorb-able form as Magnesium Citrate. Magnesium Carbonate and Citric Acid forms Magnesium Citrate.
Zenith Nutrition Magnesium Citrate Powder Review
Zenith Nutrition Magnesium Citrate Supplement comes in the signature Zenith Nutrition packaging with a white plastic bottle and screw lid top. The supplement is in a powder form and is very finely milled. It is milky white in color and does not seem to have any bothering fragrance. The powder is supposed to be mixed with water and best consumed with your meals to avoid upset stomach and diarrhea. Measuring the amount of magnesium powder before consumption is really important as over dosage can have some side effects. It is recommended to take 2 gms of Magnesium Citrate daily with meals or as directed by your physician. I take about ½ teaspoon and mix it with a glass of water, about 200 ml. It does not have any particular taste or flavour and I feel like drinking just plain water. Precautions has to be taken before taking this health supplement if you are pregnant or lactating or under medications.
Zenith Nutrition Magnesium Citrate Powder retails for 1220 INR for 250 gms. You can buy them from Amazon.in at a highly discounted price. The product has a shelf life of 18 months from the date of manufacture.
The benefits of consuming Magnesium supplemets are innunerable however let me point out some of them.
Benefits of Magnesium
- Magnesium is crucial for bone health as it aids in the absorption of Vitamin D and Calcium. It helps to improves bone density and lowers the risk of osteoporosis in women.
- Magnesium Citrate itself acts as a natural laxative and may ease constipation and digestive issues.
- It provides relief from migraine attacks and headaches. It also induces proper sleep in people suffering from insomnia.
- Magnesium aids in maintining excellent heart health. It relaxes blood vessels, helps with blood circulation and keeps hearth rhythm steady.
- Magnesium improves immune system and helps with muscle and nerve functions.
- Magnesium is known to be involved with protein synthesis and energy metabolism.
Overall, Consumption of Zenith Nutrition Magnesium Citrate Powder Supplement have be known to be effective for the proper functioning of various bodily functions, staving off the numerous health risks and issues that may be associated with magnesium deficiency. I suggest trying this if you are magnesium deficit.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The product is not intended to cure, diagnose, treat or prevent any disease. The product should not be substituted for a varied diet. Please consult your doctor before taking these dietary supplements.
3 thoughts on “Fix your Magnesium Deficiency with Zenith Nutrition Magnesium Citrate Powder”
Ye agar capsule form me hota to lena jyada easy rehta )
Mujhy bhi BP, insomnia, bhulna ,thankaan bahut hoti hai isliye baar try to banta hai )
Can i give my 3years old son?
This is health supplement for adults and is not suitable for kids and toddlers. Kindly consult a paediatrician before giving any supplements to your kid.
Comments are closed.