It’s no secret that the key to getting the best skin is to apply and reapply sunscreen throughout the day. But let’s face it, most of us do have quite a hectic schedule. From mothers to business owners we may or may not have the time to pat out sunscreen three times a day in the bathroom. The beauty industry has been coming up with great alternatives for fuss-free sunscreen application and re-application. Some are releasing sprays and even powders. Dermatologists recommend sunscreen sticks to be the most easiest form for reapplication especially if you have makeup on. In this post, let’s find out the Best Korean Sunscreen Stick For Face.
Best Korean Sunscreen Stick For Face
1. Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Airy Sun Stick
UV Filters: Octionoxate, Uvinul A Plus, Tinosorb S, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, and Homosalate.
This sunscreen is what made all the sun sticks popular. This truly feels like a breeze to wear throughout the day. Very easy to spread and fantastic over makeup. It has a natural lightweight, skin-like feeling and a cooling sensation. It doesn’t have any white cast and doesn’t irritate the eyes.
The Isntree Sunstick offers broad spectrum protection SPF 50+ PA++++ and is free of alcohol, fragrance, and essential oils. Its formulated with amazing ingredients, and in addition to UV protection, it has great skincare benefits. It not only has the star ingredient Hyaluronic Acid, but it also has Niacinamide, Ceramides, and even Aloe Vera. If you are looking for a one in all product this is a must-try product. This is one of the Best Korean Sunscreen Sticks For Face that is non-sticky and non-greasy.
- Lightweight, non-sticky sunscreen.
- Fragrance-free and Alcohol-Free.
- Excellent Ingredients.
- Contains 8 layers of Hyaluronic Acid to keep skin hydrated and plump.
- Glides effortlessly so easy to apply.
- Does not leave a white cast.
- A teardrop-shaped applicator makes application in the corners easy.
- Not a budget-friendly option.
2. Thank You Farmer Sun Project Silky Calming Sun Stick
UV Filters: Uvinul A Plus, Uvinul T 150, Tinosorb S, and Polysilicone-15.
Thank you Farmer Sun Stick is an award-winning Korean Sunscreen Stick. With a bunch of skin-calming ingredients and ease of application, this sun stick is truly worth the money you will be paying for. It doesn’t have any white cast and gives your skin a satin matte finish with little to no moisturization. As the day goes the skin truly looks like a glowy goddess. Some oily girls may find it overwhelming so please keep that in mind.
The sunscreen is boosted with Calamine, Centella Asiatica, Asiatic acid, and Madecassic acid to soothe and calm irritated skin. It doesn’t have any fragrance and doesn’t move your makeup away when tugging. It is a water-resistant and sweat-resistant sunscreen and offers broad spectrum protection with SPF 50+ PA++++ making it an excellent option for beach days.
- Water resistant and sweat resistant.
- Silky soft and smooth texture.
- Easy to use and non-sticky.
- Soothes and calms irritated skin.
- No white cast.
- Protects against both UVA and UVB rays.
- Contains Fragrance.
3. Tocobo Cotton Soft Sun Stick
UV Filters: Octocrylene, Octionoxate, Uvinul A Plus, Tinosorb S, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, and Titanium Dioxide.
This is literally one of the Best Sunscreen Sticks For Oily Skin due to its ultra-lightweight skin feel with zero white casts. It is a pale blue balm-type sun stick that glides effortlessly to give you even coverage. Tocobo Cotton Soft Sun Stick is a Vegan, Alcohol-Free Matte Finish Sunscreen. It contains antioxidants and skin soothing herbal extracts to calm irritated skin.
The sunscreen has a primer-like feel and works great under and/or over makeup. It controls oil and moisture balance and makes it an excellent choice for all skin types. The only downside is that it has added fragrance, but that’s mild too.
- Lightweight, zero white cast sunscreen.
- Provides SPF 50+ PA++++ UVA UVB Protection.
- Contains AC Herb Complex to soothe irritated skin.
- Vegan Certified and Cruelty-Free.
- Portable size.
- Excellent for all skin types, especially oily skin.
- Contains fragrances & oils that may not suit sensitive skin.
4. Benton Mineral Sun Stick SPF50+ PA++++
UV Filters: Titanium Dioxide.
Benton Sun Stick is a 100% Mineral Sunscreen with non-nano physical UV filter Titanium Dioxide. Boosted with Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol, and Vitamin E, this sun stick nourishes and protects the skin from sun damage. It definitely minimizes skin irritations and has been clinically tested to be non-irritant too. This is great for sensitive and acne-prone skin. It also contains many antioxidants to fight free radicals damage.
The soft and smooth balm texture of the sun stick is an absolute treat to use. It forms a protective film and is as light as a feather. The sun stick gives a tone-up effect that would look nice on pale to fair skin tones. Unfortunately, that doesn’t look good on deeper skin tones. The sun protection it offers is great. It has SPF 50+ PA++++ for both UVA & UVB protection. The sunscreen is water resistant and is good enough to save you from sunburn and tanning.
- 100% Mineral Sunscreen.
- Fragrance-Free and Alcohol-Free.
- The soft and smooth balm applies without oiliness.
- Can be used by the whole family including infants and teens.
- Contains antioxidants and skin nourishing ingredients.
- Offers good sun protection.
- May not be liked by dark and deeper skin tones.
5. AHC Natural Perfection Double Shield Sun Stick
UV Filters: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Octinoxate, Uvinul A Plus, and Tinosorb S.
This sun stick from AHC is truly a match made in heaven for sunscreen lovers. The non-greasy and non-tacky formula truly give you a velvety soft skin finish. This doesn’t leave any white cast or move any makeup even if you are wearing blush and bronzer on top. The product does oil control to a level and gives true protection against sun rays and tanning.
What we love the most is the angled applicator which makes application in the nook and corners of your nose and under the eyes easier. It doesn’t sting the eyes as well.
- The angled applicator makes the application easy.
- Transparent no white cast sunscreen.
- Does not make skin oily.
- Excellent to reapply on top of makeup.
- Protects skin perfectly.
- Has SPF 50+ PA++++.
- Not fragrance-free.
- Long ingredient list.
6. SCINIC Enjoy Super Active Airy Sun Stick
UV Filters: Octocrylene, Octionoxate, Uvinul A Plus, Tinosorb S, and, Ethylhexyl Salicylate.
SCINIC Enjoy Super Active Airy Sun Stick is an airy, convenient sun stick to use anywhere at any time. It is affordable, lightweight, water resistant, and doesn’t leave any white cast or move away makeup. What more do you need from a sun stick?
The SCINIC Sun Stick is formulated with ingredients to purify, protect and absorb excess sebum. The sun stick provides fine dust adhesion protection while forming a transparent matte protective film. It leaves subtle hydration to the skin that works perfectly for the summer. It is very easy to spread and get absorbed in a second. The product truly works on tanning and oil production so definitely one of the Best Sunscreen For Oily Skin.
- Non-sticky, non-greasy formula.
- Contains nice ingredients such as Swiss Alpine Herbs, Elastic Powder, and Cotton Seed Oil.
- Gives a clear matte finish that’s great for oily skin.
- Protects skin from fine dust.
- Offers broad spectrum protection SPF 50+ PA++++.
Contains fragrances & essential oils that may not suit sensitive skin.
7. Abib Quick Sunstick Protection Bar
UV Filters: Octocrylene, Octionoxate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Uvinul A Plus, and Tinosorb S.
This TikTok famous sun stick made it to this list of Best Korean Sunscreen Stick due to its immense popularity. Loved for its lightweight, almost nothing on the skin-like feel of this made it a cult favorite. It is a chemical sunscreen with new-age cosmetically elegant UV filters that do not leave any cast or residue.
In addition, it has skin-friendly ingredients such as Ceramides, Centella, and Green Tea Extract to provide antioxidant benefits. Abib Sun Stick is a yellow gel-based bar that goes on transparently on the skin. The wide curved applicator is a bonus.
- Potent chemical UV filters, offering SPF 50+ PA+++.
- No scent, no white cast, non-sticky.
- The curved applicator is good.
- Hydrates the skin.
- Good for all skin types.
These are some of the Best Korean Sunscreen Stick that are great to be used on top of makeup, excellent for reapplication throughout the day, and can be used by even the laziest person.
What do you think of these? Have you tried any of them?