Creatine is one of the most common fitness supplement consumed by those who hit the gym regularly intake. Creatine is good for muscle building and is often sort out by sport personalities for their effectiveness in increasing strength and gaining muscles. This supplement is also the most cost effective one. Today let us see about AS-IT-IS Nutrition Pure Creatine for Muscle Building which is a phenomenal muscle building supplement. Keep reading to know more about this product.
Firstly let us know us know a little about Creatine. Creatine is a substance that is found naturally in muscle cells. It helps muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high intensity exercise. Taking Creatine as a supplement is very popular among outlets and body builders in order to gain muscle and hand strength and improve exercise performance. About 95% of the body is Creatine and is stored in muscles in the form of phosphocreatine. This is a form of stored energy in the cells as it helps your body produce more of a high energy molecule called ATP. ATP is often called the body energy currency. When you have more ATP your body can perform better during exercise.
Why go for AS-IT-IS Nutrition Pure Creatine Monohydrate?
- PERFECT FOR MUSCLE BUILDING: AS-IT-IS Nutrition Pure Creatine Monohydrate is every bodybuilder’s secret which is behind gaining strength, muscle building and improving performance. This product is 100% pure, potent, and is trusted for its quality and proven results.
- BOOSTS ATHELETIC PERFORMANCE: AS-IT-IS Nutrition Pure Creatine helps to increase ATP levels, which causes energy bursts and make it easier to work harder & longer. This supplement is ideal for pre & post-workout, strength training and high intensity sports like power lifting, boxing & body building. It reduces fatigue and improves endurance.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY: This supplement is naturally Gluten Free and does not contain any traces of dairy, sugar, yeast and soy. It is also free from fillers, enhancers or any questionable ingredients.
- COST EFFECTIVE: AS-IT-IS Pure Creatine Monohydrate is available at a fraction of cost. Many sports lovers enjoy this muscle building supplement. Also, this dissolves very easily in water and does not form clumps.
- LAB TESTED: Purity is Guaranteed as this supplement is Lab Tested and made at GMP registered facilities. So be rest assured about the quality of Creatine Monohydrate in this product.
Dosage instructions: As a dietary supplement, take 2.5 grams to 5 grams daily before workout with water drink at least 4 to 5 litres of water per day during creatine intake
Price: 540 INR for 250 gms.
Shelf Life: 18 months from date of manufacture.
Where to buy? Amazon
Precautions: Not intended for use by pregnant or lactating women. If you are on any medication, consult your doctor before use. Avoid this if you are allergic.
AS-IT-IS Nutrition Pure Creatine Monohydrate Review
Packaging: AS-IT-IS Nutrition Pure Creatine comes in a classic brown, storable, zip lock packet. Such packets are much more convenient to take with you in your gym bag, than those bulky plastic bottles. The packet also comes with a scoop, so you don’t have to get a separate scoop. The packet has necessary information about the brand, about what is creatine and its benefits. It also has details like usage directions, precautions, manufacture and expiry dates. Overall, the packaging is really good.
Color & Fragrance: AS-IT-IS Nutrition Pure Creatine Monohydrate powder has no artificial color or fragrance added. It takes its natural white color and has no particular fragrance.
Texture: The powder is very finely milled yet it mixes easily with water and juices.
Taste: The powder is unflavoured and tastes bland which is an added advantage, so you can easily mix with your juices or smoothies and this would not at all alter the original taste of your juice.
Effectiveness: Consuming one serving of AS-IT-IS Nutrition Pure Creatine Monohydrate everyday before a work out has greatly helped to produce more energy than normal times, which in turn helped to perform a lot better during exercises. It has also reduced the time to reach tiredness giving more strength and stamina for longer time. As suggested, intake of water was also increased when consuming Creatine to avoid muscle cramps which is commonly caused due to dehydration. Hence it is necessary to drink lots of water if you take this supplement.
Possible Side Effects: No side effects was experienced when taken with loads of water throughout the day. In any case, care should be taken to consume only appropriate servings. High dosages may or may not high serious side effects. Usage should be discontinued if any adverse reactions occur and consult a health care professional immediately.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.