Ever heard of the proverb, ‘only diamonds cut diamonds’? We are here to prove this proverb today. How, you ask? Well, what if we told you, that you could have glowing, clean skin with just a little cleansing oil and some cotton. Confused?
Using oil to remove all those impurities and dirt after a long day in the harsh sun and pollution? We promise you, it works! Follow our lead.
Using cleansing oil for oily skin sounds crazy at first, doesn’t it? But it could probably be the best thing that could have happened to your skin in a very long time. If you don’t know the benefits of using cleansing oil instead of a regular face wash, don’t worry. We are here to save the day and tell you how to make cleansing oil and how to use it in your daily routine as well.
Benefits Of A Natural Cleansing Oil:
- The oil in it attaches itself to the dirt and removes all the impurities present in your skin easily
- It can also be used as a make-up remover
- It helps in the reducing the over production of oils in your facial gland, thereby preventing acne outbreaks
- It is full of anti-oxidants and anti-bacterial properties as most of these cleansing oils contain plant based extracts which are beneficial for your skin
- It helps remove unnecessary oil that is bad for your skin and leaves a layer of oil that your skin needs and loves
DIY Facial Cleansing Oil Recipes:
If this is the first time you are going to try cleansing your face with an oil and it doesn’t work out, don’t worry. It takes a couple of tries to find the right blend for your skin type. But we promise, once you do, you’ll never go without it.
Cleansing Oil For Combination Skin:
- You’ll need 1 tsp. of castor oil and ½ a tsp. of olive oil.
- Massage your skin thoroughly with the blend, also removing any make-up trace.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Steam your face with a clean, warm towel for 2 minutes.
- Excess oil by wiping your face with the other side of the towel.
Cleansing Oil For Oily Skin:
- For this type of skin, you need 1 tsp. of hazelnut oil and ½ tsp. of safflower oil.
- Massage your skin for a while with this blend.
- Repeat the process of steaming your face with a warm towel and removing all traces of the oil.
- It’ll take a few days for your skin to adjust to the oil but once it does, your skin will feel balanced and less oily by the day.
- Repeat this every single day and start noticing flawless and healthy skin within week.
- Like the above mentioned oils, almond oil is also a great friend of our skin! If oil is not available, you can try almond oil, as it is rich in vitamin E.
Cleansing Oil For Dry Skin:
- For dry and patchy skin, you’ll need a blend of 1 tsp. of castor oil and ½ tsp. of camellia oil which is a great for nourishing dry skin.
- Massage this blend of oil evenly all over your face in circular motion.
- Wet a towel in warm water and steam your face with it.
- You may remove the excess oil with the other side of the towel.
- You will love your skin’s texture and the healthy glow that it will acquire once it gets accustomed to this routine.
- If your skin feels a little dry, use Olay face cream which nourishes your skin from within.
Now that you know all the amazing benefits of a cleansing oil, go ahead and make your own blend which will suit your skin. You’ll never need any another cleanser in your life! These ingredients are also skin friendly and should be a major part of your skin care routine!
15 thoughts on “Get Naturally Healthy Skin Using Cleansing Oil”
Bookmarking for future reference!
Wah, bahut useful post hai ??
Jyada makeup to karti nahi hu per fir bhi facial cleaning k liye bahut accha hai
Thanks for sharing all these tips ??
Nice and informative post. I have combination skin and I always confused on what type of products to use for the cleaning of my skin. But you have suggested good essential oil for cleaning a combo skin. I will try this one. Hope will help to clean my skin. Thanks for the tips.
Wow amazing cleansing tips and recipes for oils. thanks for sharing.
Yeah. Cleansing oils help a lot. They are great for makeup removal and does not strips the skins natural oil
Wow…informative post…till nw I had as opinion dat cleansing oil is ly for removing makeup…I neva knew that it helps in regular cleaning
Cleansing with oil can reduce oil production. Really I want to try this soon is it compulsory to take steam
The benefits of applying cleansing oil you have mentioned are really true… I will try the DIY recipe for sure..
Oil cleansing is really good for every type of skin be it oily, normal or dry. You just need to find out your mix. Great post Safiyah. ?
I never came across an oil for cleansing. Looking forward to get one.
Recently i am learning much about oils.. oil cleansing being one among them.. great post.. loved it
Amazing product this is! Loved it and thank you for this detailed review!
Honestly cleansing oils help a lot and I loved it to use. Great post with informations.
Somehow this method doesn’t suit my oily skin and boosts my acne problems
This is a really nice and informative post. Keep it up.?
Comments are closed.