Actress Priyanka Chopra’s haircare brand Anomaly makes it debut in India Today. Internationally launched in 2021 in partnership with Maesa, it’ll be exclusively available on Nykaa.com in India.
The USP of the brand is quite appealing. Anomaly Products are clean, cruelty free and vegan. They do not contains Sulphates, Parabens, Pthalates, Mineral Oil or Dyes. They also have an earth conscious packaging where their bottles are made from 100% trash plastic. Above all, they are priced quite well and not very expensive.
Anomaly Haircare has 10 products to their portfolio.
- Clarifying Shampoo: Made with Charcoal & Eucalyptus to deeply cleanse and moisturize your hair.
- Hydrating Shampoo: Made with Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera to cleanse & hydrate your dry hair.
- Gentle Shampoo: Made with Grapefruit and Rosemary to gently remove tough build up on your hair.
- Dry Shampoo: Made with Rice Startch and Tea Tree Oil, it is formulated to revive greasy hair on 2nd or 3rd day of shampoo.
- Deep Conditioning Treatment Mask: Made with Avocado Oil and Castor Seed Oil, it deeply conditions and moisturizes your hair.
- Leave in Conditioner: Made with Avocado and Murmuru Butter, it hydrates, detangles and seals in moisture.
- Hair and Scalp Oil: Made with Almond Oil and Rosehip Oil, it provides moisture to your scalp, roots and hair.
- Smoothing Conditioner: Made with Quinoa and Argan Oil, it is rich and smoothing.
- Shine Conditioner: Made with Murmuru Butter and Jojoba Oil, it nourishes and makes your hair shine.
- Volume Conditioner: Made with Rice Protein and Bamboo, this is a lightweight volumizing. conditioner.
All their products retail for $5.99 USD. In India you get the shampoos and conditioners at Rs.750 each for 325 ml of product.
What do you think of Anomaly Haircare products? Do you want us to try them out?