One of the best everyday hairstyles for curly hair is simply leaving the curls loose and free flowing thereby flaunting the beauty of your curls & girls with curly hair seldom put them up in a ponytail or a braid. Rather than spending time and money in a salon getting hairstyles for curly hair done, you can try to style over your hair. Check out some of these quirky curly hairstyles if you’re looking for a new look:
Braiding your hair on a frequent basis using the right braid oil and products, you can catch a break from washing your hair daily which can be lethal for your hair. Side braids using this method can be a fun hairstyle:
- Bring all your hair to one side.
- Do a braid till the very end of your hair leaving just around 1 or 2 centimeters for tying it.
- Use a mini hair elastic at the bottom to hold the braid in place.
- Pull the braid apart slightly from a few places to increase the flatness of your braid and make it look messy.
- Loose Box Braids are also a good idea. They are similar to two strand twists but braiding the hair loosely works too.
Also, you can use curling serums to give better definition to your hair. But remember with all the excessive products being used on your hair, you need to balance out the bad effects by using natural products like aloe vera for hair as a leave-in conditioner to moisturize and prevent any damage to your hair!
Bun & a Half
While traveling, a bun is always the go-to hairstyle. You can watch other girls struggling with the wind messing up their shoulder length hair. There are many benefits of tying up your hair in a bun including spiritual benefits such as absorbing negative energies & other beliefs. It’s no secret that women who wear buns find it hard to imagine wearing their hair down to work every day. Even though it is one of the simplest hairstyles, check out these steps for a new twist:
- Gather your hair into a pony tail.
- Wring it like you wring clothes and twist it into a spiral as you go.
- Use a rubber band or a scrunchy to hold the hair in place.
- For making just half a bun, wring it and twist it into a spiral just like for a full bun.
- Again, gather half of your hair into a pony tail.
- In the second round of the rubber band, don’t pull out the hair wholly.
- Leave it when it almost reaches then end of the half pony.
Another great simple hairstyle for curly is what is called a twisty (for lack of a better name):
- Gather a little section of your hair in the front
- Twist it and secure it at the back of your head using a bobby pin
- Repeat for the other side
Image Source : 1